Operational Manager position:
Manage and oversee operations of PUSPADI Bali, including Human Resources, Finance and Program management by utilizing exceptional knowledge of finance, strategic planning and leadership skill to support organizational growth.
• Indonesian nationality, preferably already based in Bali or willing to work in Bali and deep familiarity with Indonesian yayasan regulation and taxation.
• Minimum S1/Bachelor Degree and 4-5 years of professional experience in Finance/ Accounting and Administration, including experience as Head of these areas.
• Excellent Bahasa Indonesia and English proficiency, verbal and writing.
• Responsible for the integrity of accounting system and program management of a Yayasan
• Experience in HR, general affairs, and administration inside a Yayasan.
• Team player. Ready to learn new skills & assume responsibilities flexibly.
• Incredible attention to detail with excellent management, organizational and leadership skills.
• Tons of energy & passion for making the world a better place. Results focused.
This position is still open: please send your cover letter and CV stating your expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or our office phone: