The Rule of FOSTER PARENTS and FOSTER CHILD.
PUSPADI BALI will facilitate and encourage regular direct communication between Foster Parents (FP): a person or more who is Fostering one or more Childs, and Foster Child (SC): is a child who is fostered by Foster Parents (FP) from worldwide.
Foster Parents and Foster Child create continued mutual communication for long lasting friendship from different country, language and culture. They could create cultural exchange, education, unique cultural and habit. English and Indonesian will be translated by PUSPADI.
Foster Child (FC)
- The Foster Child has the only one Foster Parents. If the Foster Child is supported by another agency, PUSPADI Bali has an authority to cancel one of the beneficiary.
- Foster Child will receive benefit of cash or not cash. The total amount is approximately US$50 per month, or based on the Foster Parents’ ability gifts.
- The Foster Child allow PUSPADI to have the Family Profile and the photo taken to share to Foster Parents and he/she will write introduction thank you letter to Foster Parents.
- The Foster Child will write progress report to Foster Parents facilitated by PUSPADI.
- Foster Child and Foster Parents are encouraged to conduct regular correspondence facilitated by PUSPADI.
Foster Parents (FP)
- Foster Parents could also support one or more Children.
- Foster Parents will receive Family Profile, pictures, thank you letter and progress report from Fostered Child. The progress Report will be sent annually.
- Foster Parents could not chose any Foster Child but PUSPADI will inform the Foster Child as soon as the donation received.
- Foster Parents donates minimum US$50 per month and will be donated to the Foster Child after 15% deducted for our operating costs.
- Foster Parents will be Fostering minimum for a month or more, depend on Foster Parents’ ability.
- Foster Parents send money via bank transfer either monthly, quarterly, semester or annually.
- Foster Parents who deposit quarterly, semester or annually to PUSPADI, the money will be donated on monthly based to the Foster Child US$ 50 per month, the Foster Parents will receive official receipt from the Foster Child as soon as the money is donated.
- Foster Parents will receive official receipt and thank you letter from PUSPADI and Foster Child personally.
- Supporting duration is unlimited time, or until the family economy in progress and graduated.
- Foster Parents can continue supporting another Foster Child if the previous Foster Child is graduated or passed away.
- In case the Foster Parents pass away, while the deposit money is still with PUSPADI, PUSPADI will continue to donate the money to the Foster Child.
- In case the Fostered Child pass away, all deposit money will be donated to the Child’s family.
- Foster Child and Foster Parents are encouraged to do regular correspondence facilitated by PUSPADI.
- The correspondent will be done in English and Indonesian.